Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “2021-2023 New In-Colors.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Then, at the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Artistically Inked Fresh Freesia Hello
I am sharing a clean and simple monochromatic hello card made with my favorite new In-Color (Fresh Freesia) and stamp set (Artistically Inked)! I love making hello cards to have on hand as they are good for any occasion.
In order to give the card a little dimension I stamped off to achieve different shades of the Fresh Freesia and added a little Highland Heather. The hello stamp is from the Biggest Wish set and the color was made by first stamping the sentiment in Fresh Freesia and then again with Highland Heather. I was able to do this as the set is made from photopolymer and you can see through to line it up.
You will see a little shimmer as I went over some of the flowers with Wink of Stella. To finish this clean and simple beauty, I added a few clear epoxy shapes from the new Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials pack.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 9th with “Fun Ways to Use Your Stampin’ Up! Products.” Participants showcase at least one of their favorite product tips. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs YOU ARE HERE
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple