Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is All Creatures Great and Small. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Joy & Peace
I just love the peace and serenity the Graceful Deer Stamp Set portrays and thought it would be perfect for this month’s hop. I especially love the curious deer in the back checking out the sweet robin. I wish you a day filled with joy & peace.
- Stamp image in Crumb Cake onto 4.25″x5.5″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock
- Color using Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils
- Use a Blender Pen to go over your watercolor pencil to achieve a softer, blended look
- Die cut with the largest of the Deckled Rectangle Dies
- Die cut a 4.25″x5.5″ piece of Boho Blue Cardstock
- Cut the Boho Blue Piece in hald diagonally and adhere to the back of the upper left corner as shown above behinf the stamped die cut image
- Sentiment is from the Night Divine stamp set
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month (second Wednesday), when our theme will be The Color Purple.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – You are HERE
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations