Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is The Color Purple. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Love For You Card
It all started with the Fresh Freesia flower sheet from the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper pack and my Paper Snips. A little fussy cutting and it grew from there. I already knew I wanted to use a variety of purples. Next I needed to find a stamp set as I was working a little backwards but that’s ok. The Love For You bundle came to mind and I thought those flowers went well with the DSP flowers I cut. Here’s what I ended up creating!
- Card base~4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″, scored and 5-1/2″
- Layer 1~4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (I used Fresh Freesia), emboss
- Various sized strips of Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia and Basic Black | Adhere strips on the diagonal on the embossed Fresh Freesia piece BUT I recommend laying the down the strips in the pattern of your choosing before adhering to make sure you like the look and have enough
- Die cut sentiments from the Love For You dies in Basic Black | Adhere to the embossed Fresh Freesia piece
- Fussy cut white flowers from the Delightfully Eclectic DSP | Curl the flowers with a bone folder and adhere with a single Dimensional
- Cut and tuck small pieces of the Black & White Gingham ribbon
- Embellish with the Classic Matte Dots
- Stamp envelope and card interior with the Love For You stamp set flowers in Fresh Freesia and Memento Black
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month (second Wednesday), when our theme will be Home for the Holidays.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – You are here!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art