Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is Birthday Bash. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, we would appreciate your comments because we enjoy hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Triple Stamping Illusion Using Designer Series Paper
Many of you have probably heard of and done the triple stamping illusion card. I wanted to create that same illusion but with DSP (Designer Series Paper). Here I used a piece of DSP from the Daffodil Afternoon pack. I went ahead and did it two ways so I have 2 cards to share with you today. I think this pattern of paper could be used for feminine or masculine. This particular piece of DSP reminded me of a nice Hawaiian shirt.
This technique can be created with almost any set of nesting dies. I used three of the Stitched Rectangle Dies to create these cards. Below you will see that I placed the dies straight and centered for the first card before running it through my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
The interior and envelope are the same for both cards. I used the All Squared Away stamp set for the sentiments (inside and out) and the sprigs are from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set.
You can see below that I turned the dies slightly on the second card for a fun offset look. I also added a little bling to this one on the flowers.
Which is your favorite, do you like the card straight set and centered or a little offset? Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will give this technique a try and have some fun with it.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 9th. Our theme will be Cute Critters where our Design Team creates a project with any kind of animals, birds, butterflies or insects.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – Hi! You are here.
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations