Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Cute Critters. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Have a WILD birthday!
I know a little firecracker who is turning 8 very soon who requested a white tiger themed birthday party from her mama. I work with her mom and was asked if I could help with a graphic for the party evite. I said absolutely! I created the graphic below which in turn inspired the card I created for today’s hop.
Here’s my Cute Critter card inspired by the graphic above. I had so much fun going “wild” with this one. While some might not think a tiger is a cute critter, I certainly do. They are fierce but cute, just like Catherine!
Here are the pieces I used to create this card before assembling.
I did end up adding two Granny Apple Green grass pieces after assembling.
Details – A Closer Look
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on April 13th. Our theme will be Fabulous Flowers when our Design Team creates a project using any of the many beautiful flowers in our catalogs.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations