Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is CASE the Catalog. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Bright and Bold Enchanted Butterfly Card
Here’s my creation! It’s just so vibrant and happy.
While I was perusing the catalog for a project to CASE, the Enchanted Butterfly card in the upper right hand corner of page 109 (see catalog picture below on the left) caught my eye. I really liked the design elements and decided to make it my own by changing the colors to a bright and bold palette (see a closeup of my card below on the right). The only color I used that is in the catalog sample is Pretty Peacock. I also changed up the sentiment and embellishments to better suit my card aesthetics.
- Image on left shows all the stamped images I used except for the 2 lighter flowers which I just stamped to not waste good ink. LOL.
- The different color tones were created using the stamping off technique.
- Image on right shows all the pieces I used cut and ready to assemble.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month (always the second Wednesday each month), when our theme will be “Punch Your Art Out”.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – You are here!
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping