Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is the New 2023-2025 In Colors. We hope you will be inspired by all the creations the Pals share with you! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
2023-2025 In Colors & the Bold Bouquet Bundle
I couldn’t pick just one color so I am going to share one card for each! To keep a cohesiveness to these five cards and the supplies down to a dull roar, I used one card design (see Sketch #1 below) with slight variations for each color, one bundle, one embossing folder, one punch, 1 DSP pack and 1 pack of embellishments. Below is a closer look at each of the 2023-2025 In Color cards that I created.
Copper Clay Card
Wild Wheat Card
Boho Blue Card
Moody Mauve Card
Pebbled Path Card
- When making an angled card, I like to cut the first piece and then use that piece as a guide for the other pieces to keep the angles the same.
- To keep the punched circle in the same spot on each I placed the embossed cardstock piece all the way into the punch and then I simply had to eyeball how far down from the top on each.
- The stamping off technique is a great way to make your inks go further and get a lighter/varied shade of the same color. I used this technique on all 5 of the cards.
- Use a white gel pen to add additional interest to embossed cardstock. (see the Wild Wheat card)
Here are all 5 together! Which is your favorite? I would usually tell you the Boho Blue as I generally love anything blue however the Pebbled Path one is my favorite in this instance.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on July 12th, when our theme will be CASE the Catalog, when the design team chooses a card from the new Annual Catalog and recreates it with their own creative twist.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – You are here!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts