Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Flowers in the Garden. We hope you are inspired by all the wonderful creations the Pals share with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we love reading your comments. Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Desert Blooms Easel Card
Living in Arizona I thought I would share some desert blooms rather than the garden variety. I created this pretty easel card with Detailed Desert Bundle and the Layered Stripes background stamp.
Here’s a look at the easel function of this card.
You may be wondering how I created the Basic White die cut piece on the front of this card as it is smaller than the die.
- Start with a small scrap of Thick Basic White cardstock
- Place as show below and run halfway through the machine
- Nestle the first half of the design into place against the die and secure with washi tape
- Run the secon part the other halfway through
- Now you have a shortened piece of the longer original die
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team; The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 10th, when our theme will be a Tic Tac Toe challenge, where our Design Team will create projects, using elements/supplies that are three in a row, column, or diagonal from the tic tac toe board.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – You are HERE
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts