Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, we have a Tic Tac Toe theme. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we love reading your comments. Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Cheerful Daisies Tic Tac Toe Card
For this month’s Tic Tac Toe themed hop, I chose straight down the center of the board as indicated by the Bubble Bath dots on the board above. I’m not much of a pink person but I am falling pretty hard for Bubble Bath! I paired it with Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat, Copper Clay and Basic White for this pretty card.
- Bubble Bath cardstock card base – 1 at 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Moody Mauve cardstock front panels – 2 at 1-7/8” x 2-7/8” and 2 at 1-7/8” x 2-1/8”
- Basic White cardstock inside card panel – 1 at 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper front panel layering pieces – 2 at 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ and 2 at 1-3/4″ x 2″
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 14th, when our theme will be showcasing the New 2023-2025 In Colors.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs – You are here!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts